Christmas 2010 B

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

Here we captured some sweet little moments of Megan in her Easter dress! She has really become interested in exploring the house lately, so it is hard to catch her still anymore! She is often much too busy to pause for anything. Megan won a drawing for an Easter basket...and I had no idea an 8 month old could act so thrilled! She waved at the bunny while he was still in the wrapped basket, and then she grabbed it with both hands and tore right in. She is such a fun little girl. God bless you all this Easter! Megan sends her Easter kisses.









6 comments:

Katie B said...

Cuteness, however I expected her Easter dress to be made out of bear skin and wool.

Shana said...

oh!!!! our baby's first Easter dress...a precious moment in any little girl's life. Gets ya watery eyed. My baby's dress is a size 6X this year - but I DO remember cleary my lil baby foo-foo dress that very first easter --- now a whole 4 years ago. Time flies & all you can do is hang on tightly to the wings of that airplane as you watch your years of good & tough times FLY by...God Bless your family this Easter weekend! Love love love you - Miss you even more if that's possible!!!!!

love Shana

Auntie Heather said...

My little niece is soooo cute!! love the dress still needs a bow in her hair to match!! I do have to agree with Kate I too thought it would be made from some sort of animal skin or wool!! Are you going to feast on a slab of whale blubber for the Easter Feast?!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Her personality is really coming out in the pictures. How fun it is when they become little people! Hope you guys had a great Easter.

~Beth, Dan, Merrick, and Emilia

Anonymous said...

Where in the world is Megan Rae Reid??? Back in AK your cat is lonesome for you!!! Come home soon! Love, Lonesome Jack

Shana said...

oh where oh where has my family gone...I need a phone conversation - I'm going crazy!

strap on those earprotectors & fly back to a phone, Meggie - your momma & I need a chat & a chai...

hope you're havin fun scootin around the LOWER 48 ;-)