I've had so much fun with my big sister Elli this summer! I am so sad to see her go back to Texas for the school year. We have had so much fun snuggling and loving each other. Hurry up and come back home Elli! I love you so much and I will miss you! Kisses and hugs!



3 comments:
How precious those two are...
Elli, you are absolutely beautiful.
May God bless you and keep you, may he make his face to shine upon you...He is ever near to you, sweet sister. You are his treasure...
Little Miss Megan, what a blessed girl to have such a loving big sister.
Mom and Dad, what can I say.......
my prayers are with you and have you shotgun loaded.LOL
aw, i miss u too MR.!!!! i can't wait to see you at thanksgiving, don't grow up too much!!!! be good for mommy and daddy,and give em' a break every once in a while!!!! hehe!!!! well love you missy poo! your big sis,elli
Hey Elli!
Good to see you, even if it is just in pictures. Your baby Sis is too cool. I was so glad that you got to be there for the big event. Rebecca was so thankful for your feet rubs and help with everything. You are a awesome girl. I hope Ryan and I can see you sometime soon. She still talks about you, all the time.
Take care Elli Girl.
Kim (Lincoln, California)
Post a Comment